wrong/right forum/amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stonge

Reaction score
well I figure I would post this here, so sorry in advance for any inconvenience.

anyways, I just got my tremoverb in the mail today, and i must say..this thing kicks ***! it's been awhile since i had one of these, and being a C+/IV player; i would say i really like this amp. it's definately not a mark series amp but it shreds. I just don't remember it beening this LOUD. anyone else here play rectos and vintage stuff as well? what do you guys think in comparison to the rectos to the vintage run (dc,mark etc..)? also, anybody try slaving the marks into the recto? the sound is so huge.thanks.

what year do you think it is?

Bedroom loud or gig loud? hahaha, take it out yet?

Combo or head. I almost and I mean very close.... (price STOPPED ME) had one when they came out. I even took it out on a gig.... I got it all smoke smelled up and took it back. I was a lesser man financially then.

It should be a great amp. I'd buy one now just out of respect. :)

I had the Trem-o 2x12 combo. yeah that beast is loud. i have a 20 watter now it's loud.100 watts was just much amp for me. have fun with her.

Latest posts

Back