• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

would you guys jump on this?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdurso

Reaction score
To me it looks a little fishy but could end up to be a killer deal.... its listed in the electronics not musical instruments and its way under priced and i thought i saw this same post in the LA listing last week for $500.... could be stolen or just a fraud but man that price is tempting

http://huntington.craigslist.org/ele/613445465.html

That's something I would pick up in person and try out only, I wouldn't take a chance on having that shipped, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

or maybe the seller is retarded....but its probably too good to be true

thats fake. i am looking for one and those pics were taken off ebay. email him and he will likely respond with something like hes out of state now but wants you to send him money.

yep, you are right Fatoni. Here's his response to my email:

Hello,

I still have the TC Electronic G System (TC Electronic G System ) and the price is $400.
My name is Joe Mellson and for this reason I'v had to move in London, United Kingdom.
We can close a deal asap.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.
I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the TC Electronic G System in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to Fedex, DHL or UPS, which will handle the payment and delivery of the TC Electronic G System.I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the TC Electronic G System only after you will receive it and through this way you will see it and test it before I receive my payment.

Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained:

http://www.tnt.com/country/en_generic/about/ournews/euexpansion.html

Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the TC Electronic G System right away.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work .

1) First you will have to send me your full name and address. I will need them for the shipping.
2) I go to the TNT store and leave the TC Electronic G System onto your name as the intended receiver.
3) TNT will check the TC Electronic G System to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the pai .
4) TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the TC Electronic G System,in which you will be told that they have the TC Electronic G System and that they checked it.
5) At this point you will have to go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a money deposit on the TNT payment agent name for the amount we agreed .
6) After you make the deposit you will have to send the info about the money deposit to TNT (MTCN, sender's name and address)
7) TNT will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the TC Electronic G System to you .
8) After you receive the TC Electronic G System, check it and see that all is in order you will instruct TNT to send me the informations about the money deposit and I will be able to receive the funds .
I will pay TNT for the shipping and you will pay Western Union for the Money Transfer fee .
Let me know if we can do this.

Best regards

That's so pathetic!! Even Craigslist is subject to this crap...

MusicManJP6 said:
yep, you are right Fatoni. Here's his response to my email:

Hello,

I still have the TC Electronic G System (TC Electronic G System ) and the price is $400.
My name is Joe Mellson and for this reason I'v had to move in London, United Kingdom.
We can close a deal asap.
Obviously we need a way to complete this deal that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after.
I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the TC Electronic G System in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called TNT which is similar to Fedex, DHL or UPS, which will handle the payment and delivery of the TC Electronic G System.I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the TC Electronic G System only after you will receive it and through this way you will see it and test it before I receive my payment.

Please click on the link bellow to the TNT website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained:

http://www.tnt.com/country/en_generic/about/ournews/euexpansion.html

Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the TC Electronic G System right away.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work .

1) First you will have to send me your full name and address. I will need them for the shipping.
2) I go to the TNT store and leave the TC Electronic G System onto your name as the intended receiver.
3) TNT will check the TC Electronic G System to see if everything is OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the pai .
4) TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the TC Electronic G System,in which you will be told that they have the TC Electronic G System and that they checked it.
5) At this point you will have to go to a Western Union Agent Location and make a money deposit on the TNT payment agent name for the amount we agreed .
6) After you make the deposit you will have to send the info about the money deposit to TNT (MTCN, sender's name and address)
7) TNT will verify the payment informations and if everything is in order they will deliver the TC Electronic G System to you .
8) After you receive the TC Electronic G System, check it and see that all is in order you will instruct TNT to send me the informations about the money deposit and I will be able to receive the funds .
I will pay TNT for the shipping and you will pay Western Union for the Money Transfer fee .
Let me know if we can do this.

Best regards

That's so pathetic!! Even Craigslist is subject to this crap...

man you guys work quick.... i recieved that same email and came on to warn everyone ..... what a scum bag

Latest posts

Back