Why I'm a IDIOT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the local What comes close to a guitar center sounds just about spot on... the guy's are a bunch of stupid dicks...who really don't know Anything at all..

they seek enjoyment playing you a fast pentatonic scale messy as **** 400 times on a amp with WAY to much gain with the guitar you wish to buy insteed of letting you have a go..they can make anything sound Bad..haha

rabies said:
XnaySaturo said:
Bah, at least you have something. Over here in Montreal, we have two small music stores (Steves Music, has 3 stores in Canada, and a noname that isn't a franchise), so since they're the only thing around, they can rip off anyone with crazy prices. Pretty much get a price on any online store and double that. They have nothing in stock, no used stuff either, and everyone in town's there all the time, small and crowded, and noisy.

I had to haggle a lot to get a few bucks lower on a ESP LTD that was on display and a bit scratched. The guy basically said "Dude, this is the only place in the country where you can buy sh!t, so you're paying the price or you're going away."

tell him to f%&# off and order online. no tax, free shipping from MF!!

Haha I really wish I could've. Actually the only reason I went to that place is that the MH-1000 was backordered everywhere online, and well, MF doesn't ship over here, unfortunately :( . Everywhere in Canada except here. Meh, the extra 250$ was still worth it for that kick *** guitar. Now the only problem is getting a Mark IV, which that store sells the combo for 2700$. I've heard Mesa decides those prices, but yeah, EBay FTW for that one, or maybe better, grab it off someone over here :p

Hey 6L6c, where on LI are you from? I'm from LI also and have probably dealt with the same boneheads as you. My quick Sam Ashe experience: I was in a pinch and needed tubes, so I go to Ash. They have to have a clue about tubes, right? So I ask for a set of 6L6's, the guy pulls out pre-amp tubes. No. So then he puts those away and pulls out some rectifier tubes. No. You can probably figure out the rest of the story. It was kinda funny, with all the tube amps they carry and all. By the way, I walked out without buying any tubes, in case you really needed to know.

Latest posts

Back