Who's got simul-class OT specs, so I can send them to M. M.?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if I'm wrong

but isn't that thesame ot for the 2:90, and the MK's with the simul conversion, the item #562004 and if it is, it costs like $130.00 from MESA.

I've talked to Paul at Mercury Magnetics and Trace at Voodoo amps and neither of them know anything about simul-class OTs so far. We should educate them. Unfortunately I don't have a simul-class output transformer to let Trace look at. Anybody know the specs or have a spare?

To clarify; There are several output transformers (OT's) that will work however they are direct-drop-ins. We require a stock OT in order to take accurate measurements/readings so that a direct-drop-in can be designed. This will help the average player to save money on installation costs as otherwise one would have to modify/drill the chassis resulting in higher installation costs.

Hope it helps
Trace

gts said:
voodooamps said:
Unfortunately I don't have a simul-class output transformer to let Trace look at. Anybody know the specs......
It's been asked. Nobody is divulging either that or nobody really knows :roll: :wink:
See page two of this thread:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=13982

I got them just in case I ever needed a rebuild.

Latest posts

Back