Who makes Hardwood cabinets, besides Mesa?????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
I could probably get one from Mesa for a good price, but it usually takes 6-8 weeks.

I'm looking for a Hardwood cabinet for my Blue Angel 1x12 combo.

I had book marked a page about a year ago, but can't seem to find it now.

I think they do custom builds for that stuff too (beyond what is shown on their site).

Their website has been redone. On their old site, they had custom archive that had photos of a custom built headshell and matching cab for a Mark IV shorthead.

They may still do that kind of stuff too, it may be worth it to contact them directly...

OH SNAP SON!

I wonder if he would do one for a widebody cab? I just bought one and would love to get a hard wood cab. Also a matching Thiele cab would be great.

Plump- I haven't decide if I am glad or mad that you posted the link.

Greg

Yeah - the work looks good, doesn't it? It's hard to work your way through the site, but his prices seem steep - on par with what you'd end up paying Boogie I think.

plumptone said:
... but his prices seem steep - on par with what you'd end up paying Boogie I think.
Yes, but exotic wood prices are escalating like gas prices and are not coming down due to shortages, import restrictions, etc ...

Even if you could find a woodworker locally, I'm not so sure it this woodworker could find a wholesaler to sell him affordable exotic woods.

Here in San Diego you would just got to Frost Hardwood and hand select your wood. How hard is that? If you set up an account with them you can get your price break too.

Back