Who gigs with a Recto 2x12 cab in small bars?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyc4

Reaction score
Who gigs with a Recto 2x12 cab in small bars? Please post a pic of your setup if you can.
thanks!

I do, I use two actually, one for the mark V and one for a rectifier. Sounds huge

I do, paired with Triaxis-->G-Major-->50/50 and it sounds (too) huge even at minimum volume. Probably a small combo, like an Express 5:25, would be more manageable.

I do also - just a single 2x12 with a Dual Rec head - sounds great and is PLENTY loud! - often times TOO loud I'm told LOL

I'm not sure what type of picture of the rig that you want - but here is my son playing his a while back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRlhxYk_EFk

I do!
I've just made a show in a small bar with my band, my gear is : Mini rectifier 25 / 2X12 rectifier / TC G major2 / Rocktron Replifex both in a CAE mini mixer.
This rocks ! I first thought that we wouldn' mike the guitars (Trust me, the mini 25 is really loud enough!) but in order to have a balanced sound, I prefer get the volume a bit lower and mike the cabs. This gives 2 pros :
- The guitars are more clear in the mix
- You can feed aux with guitar to have in ear monitors or wedges.

Regards

576208_3363923330160_1031426020_33092282_1612916902_n.jpg

Best bet is is the vertical Rectifier cabinet and install some type of high powered Greenback. :)

I use a vertical 2x12 recto cabinet with a C90 on top V30 on bottom, with an Electra Dyne head or a Mini Rec head...

p1010160-14526.jpg

Latest posts

Back