Where can I get a Mark IV?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon8822

Reaction score
since these guys are no longer made by Mesa Boogie, where can I find one? There doesn't seem to be much of a selection on ebay, just a couple combos.

ebay, craigslist or in stores, and be a bit patient. Isn't there over 14000 MKIV's made?
I think you'll get one if you want to.

Good luck.
Tony

I got this one Friday...they're still out there new.
mk4.jpg

ol4t said:

dang that is a nice looking mark iv! everyone is right, they are still out there, and plenty of them in great shape. i would heavily recommend watching your local craigslist, or always be on ebay looking for that one with the low BIN to pop up.

jutsin said:
ol4t said:

dang that is a nice looking mark iv! everyone is right, they are still out there, and plenty of them in great shape. i would heavily recommend watching your local craigslist, or always be on ebay looking for that one with the low BIN to pop up.

Thanks, they cost alot, but when it looks like a piece of furniture the wife is less critical of amps in the den. :lol:

hahahaha well sounds like i need to convert all of my amps and cabs!
happy wife=happy life lol

I'm looking to sell mine - PM me if interested. I haven't had a chance to post pics in the for sale thread yet.

It's a 91 or 92 (I'll check the date in a few minutes on the chassis) Mark IVa combo - bubinga & wicker with the EV 200 speaker...

I gigged it for two years when I bought it new and it's basically been in my home office since. It just had a checkup from Denis Kager in NJ a few months ago...

thindave said:
I'm looking to sell mine - PM me if interested. I haven't had a chance to post pics in the for sale thread yet.

It's a 91 or 92 (I'll check the date in a few minutes on the chassis) Mark IVa combo - bubinga & wicker with the EV 200 speaker...

I gigged it for two years when I bought it new and it's basically been in my home office since. It just had a checkup from Denis Kager in NJ a few months ago...

PM'd

I could be wrong, but lately it seems like there's actually fewer boogies out there for sale. I'd say it's due to the fact that they aren't getting sold for what they're really worth under the current economy. It could be argued that boogies are like stock/shares in a good company. Don't sell when the market's down...

That said, keep looking, you'll find one...

There seems to be a bit less of everything on eBay these days. I've heard some reports that they are getting a lot less traffic than they were for the past few years. I guess the economy is hitting everyone. Of course if the cost of music equipment goes down it could be a good thing... I had a MkIV combo up for sale for a while, but with no real hits on it I just decided to keep it.

kiff said:
I could be wrong, but lately it seems like there's actually fewer boogies out there for sale. I'd say it's due to the fact that they aren't getting sold for what they're really worth under the current economy. It could be argued that boogies are like stock/shares in a good company. Don't sell when the market's down...

That said, keep looking, you'll find one...

Latest posts

Back