Where are all the Pre500s

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50Cal

Reaction score
Seems like they were comming up quite a bit a few months ago. Have not seen one come up lately.

Somebody's playing in the mud?!!

ALL the number 1's are in Randall's office!!! hahaha

i bought dr406 about 5 mounths ago, a friend of mine who already got an Uberschall, a krankenstein, an Engl Powerball and many others liked it so much that he deceided he wanted one. He was lucky enough to find dr25 and got it about 1 mounth ago. What is funny is that we have 2 pre-500 in the same city, a small 60 000 people remote town called Rimouski in the province of Quebec, Canada. ha ha i just wanted to share that pre-500 story. I have not compared the two of them yet but i will soon, i'm curious about it

Who in Germany has #1? I thought Metallica or someone might have it in a warehouse somewhere. lol.

It is a great amp, sounds awesome and there is a list of people wanting to buy it. LOL

Sorry cant borrow, but if you are ever in the DC area stop by and try it out.

tobytheplatypus said:
siggy14 said:
I have R0005 :)

wow.
how is it?
can i borrow it for like, an indefinite amount of time?

I'm new here and this is my first post.

I've got R0502.

I mean, recently began working on amplifiers and my 3rd project is to rebuild a DR with chassis number R0502. Though, the main board for this unit was "surgically" removed so it's going to be an interesting rebuild.

What's the pre-500 stigma? I read somewhere that there was an EQ change after 500, is that true?

PS: I'd look all this up on this forum, but I can't use the search feature til I make 5 posts...

haha! Maybe CSI Miami would be more fitting (since it's my hometown). But honestly though, we all know Ed is the true master of these parts.

Back