• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

What's up with this guy????????

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
Does this seem a bit suspicious to you????????? Or is the guy on the level???????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220132224669&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:us

Well, 132 transactions with 100% feedback is a good start.

I'd say 1000 for a 4x10 LoneStar custom shop combo is a great price if it's in the condition he says it's in. The one strange part is that he "can't figure out how to load the pictures".

Well, if you use paypal its covered up to $2,000. Which would make the buyer rest a little easier...

Look at the dude's most recent feedback. RMC wah pedal with a similar listing. No pictures and concise. Plus I haven't seen many scam listings where the guy emphasizes local pickup or delivery. I would say it is more than likely legit.

I just emailed him with the following:

Hi, Can you email me some pictures of this amp? I am very interested, but somewhat skeptical since I can not see what it looks like. Also, can you email me a phone number so that I can call you and ask questions about the amp? Thank you, Andy.

We'll see if I hear back from him.

When I got my Mark IV the guy didn't have any pictures and it turned out to be a mint condition amp and one of the best overall transactions I have ever done.

Rampage said:
Plus I haven't seen many scam listings where the guy emphasizes local pickup or delivery. I would say it is more than likely legit.

Good point! I've been wrong before...

Back