What's the Rig of your dream!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah...oh my.... I would say....... 4 Mesa Recto Std. 4x12's, a Triple Recto 2 channel (500- small logo), Triple Recto 3 channel, Diezel VH-4 and a Mark IV for any distortion mayhem i want, and something like a Vox AC30 for cleans. I'm about an 1/12 of the way there and very happy...so, if i go on tour, i'll eventually get it....or for my house...whatever :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

-AJH

Probably something like this:

2 mkIV's, 3 4x12's.

MKIV one, dry,through 4x12 with Celestions.
MKIV two,effects in the loop through 2 4x12 with EV's.

Roland sde100 delay, line 6 mod pro in a rack, crybaby out in front, my Les Paul or EMG loaded charvel.

Simple but effective.

2 Mark IV's rackmount.
mesa high gain amp splitter.
2 Dual Recto Dual Channel Heads
4 Mesa 4x12 oversized Recto cabs.

Everyhing running at the same time ofcourse.

Saturation Heaven 8)

Guitar: My Ibanez RGT Custom.

It's pretty much what i have now, plus:

Bogner Ecstacy101B
Bogner 4x12' cab
Road King 4x12' Cab

TTE Fulltone

Gibson Explorer Pro
PRS Custom 22 wine with golden hardware and bird inlays

I finally have mine! (Just ordered my last cabinet!)

Mark IV, and A 6505+ running parallel, and wired up to switch channels with Voodoo labs ground control + audio switcher. Both going into an individual cabinet loaded with V30's, and a Zakk Wylde Wah in front. As Soon as I get my second cabinet, I will take pictures!!

My Dream Rig? Hmmm. Here goes:

Roadking II Head, Stilletto Duece II Head, Lone Star Special Head, Mark IV Head, 1-2X12 Recto Cab with V30's, 1-2X12 Recto cab with Tone Tubbies alnico hemp cones, 2-2X12 Stilletto cabs with celestion green backs, 1 LSS cab with 1x12 Tone tubby alnico hemp cone, 1 old mesa 4x12 half back cab with V30's on top and EV's on the bottom. Mesa amp switcher, 2- TC G-force, George L's cables up front, Monster cables for cabs.... Dreams.....aren't they nice?

I have 1/2 of it now, but if I could get a stiletto duece with either a 2X12 or 4X12 I'd be done. Effects wise I'll take 3-4 Fulltone's: Fulldrive 2 mosfet, Octafuzz, OCD and when my crybaby dies I'll take a Clyde wah. $2600 away from Zen.

Modified EVH setup

Heads:
1x Diezel VH4
1x Marshall '71 Superbass
1x Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+

each with speaker simulator connected to:

2x Strategy 500 Power Amps
1x Bass 400+
each powering 2x Mesa Boogie 4x12 cabinets with EV12L's

Rack:
Eventide H8000
Korg Rack Tuner
Ibanez AD202 Analog Delay
15 Band Analog EQ
Compressor/Limiter
Furman Power Conditioner

Pedals:
Whammy 1 (x2)
Dime Wah
Boss Flanger BF2
Phaser PH2r
Fuzz Factory
Small Stone Phaser
Small Clone Chorus
Octavia
Binson EchoRec2 (Tube) possibly the Studio Version (Stereo)
Vintage FuzzFace
Boss DD3 Delay (one modded one not)
Moogerfooger + All Pedals for control
Frostwave Sonic Alienator
Korg Chaos Pad

Guitars:
'81 Silverburst Les Paul
'67 Stratocaster
'59 Tele
Iceman w/ Bill Lawrence Pickups
Flying V w/Bill Lawrence Pickups
Dean From Hell (w/ Bill Lawrence 500L and Seymore Duncan)
Ibanez 7 String

Godin A6 (for the clean)

Complete Overkill.... With that much power at my disposal I could probably deafen all of New York City... I wonder what kinda of power consumption that would have... I'd also need a crew of trained monkees err... roadies to move' connect everything...of course playing a small club would be out of the question... I mean this is sooo much stuff....

Back