What strings does Adam Jones(Tool) uses?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10-46 or 10-52 if memory serves.

Brand? I have no idea....probably nickel plated steel. String brand won't do a single thing to make you sound like a player anyway

Rocky said:
10-46 or 10-52 if memory serves.

Brand? I have no idea....probably nickel plated steel. String brand won't do a single thing to make you sound like a player anyway

Agree with that....but wanted to know.

I REALLY think that he is using a 10-52 set. I'd ALMOST be willing to bet a dollar on that.

Rocky said:
I REALLY think that he is using a 10-52 set. I'd ALMOST be willing to bet a dollar on that.

I think its this one:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ernie-Ball-2215-Nickel-Slinky-Skinny-TopHeavy-Bottom-Electric-Guitar-Strings?sku=100615

how sure are we of this? >D 10-52 sounds like Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom to me.

atta boy,GTS-good pic of your TOOL tool...wish you were a lefty..btw, play 11's and install a Bare Knuckle Mule pup-you get that HUGe tool tone-big/without tons of compression-chunky bite-sounds like a pipe goin' upside your **** head...splits it "Right in Two"

not a shot at anyone, but- who cares?! it isn't important. use what works for YOU.

Latest posts

Back