What Rack FX processors do you guys use?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turumbar82

Reaction score
I know the G-major is popular here and Rocktron Xpressions are kind of popular too.

What else do you guys use?

This is what I am currently using ...

Rocktron Intellifex
Rocktron Replifex
Rocktron Intellipitch
TC G-Force

i use a digitech IPS33B in combination with my g-major and mxr flanger and phaser stompboxes.

you can create very cool eventide-like sounds with the IPS. normally i use it for intelligent pitchshifting, whammy, some chorus and a bit detune.

I have a DigiTech 2112 which is a preamp and a FX processor all built in one. Very versatile and when coupled with a good poweramp this thing slays. It's also loaded with effects, tuner, gates, preamp tube distortion, etc....

I'm selling it if you're interested, comes with a midi controller foot board and expression pedal. $300 shipped.

I used to have a digitech VGS 2120 and sold it a few years ago. I wish I didn't. lol I only ever used for mods, delays, reverbs, and pitch shifting. Sometimes I think about buying another because I did like it alot

jdurso, are you going to be using the axe-fx strictly for fx or make use of the modeling too?

Latest posts

Back