What is the metal rectangle-thing in my roadster?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, there are these other tubular things plugged into my chassis that must be very dangerous. I can't count the number of times I've burned my hands by grabbing them. Should I remove them, too?
(Check the calendar)

MrMarkIII said:
Also, there are these other tubular things plugged into my chassis that must be very dangerous. I can't count the number of times I've burned my hands by grabbing them. Should I remove them, too?
(Check the calendar)

+1

MrMarkIII said:
(Check the calendar)

Funny guy

MrMarkIII said:
(Check the calendar)

Those tubular things are there to provide light inside the amp in case you drop a pick in the vent. If you wanna help out your tone a bit, I'd try swapping in some high gain red tube sheilds over the smaller tubular things. They will enhance your tone greatly and give a little more headroom.

My 2 cents...

espboogie123 said:
MrMarkIII said:
(Check the calendar)

Those tubular things are there to provide light inside the amp in case you drop a pick in the vent. If you wanna help out your tone a bit, I'd try swapping in some high gain red tube sheilds over the smaller tubular things. They will enhance your tone greatly and give a little more headroom.

My 2 cents...
:lol:

Wait, those are lights for inside the chassis?

I thought that was the built in sandwich warmer.

Dang, and I thought Mesa thought of everything.

MrAsmodeus said:
you can't? or you can't after there's replies?
If I reply to your reply, then delete my reply, will you be able to delete your original reply, or will my deleted reply still mean you cannot go back and delete your reply.
Please reply.
No, wait! Don't! Then I won't be able to delete my....AAARRRGGHHH!

i just ROFL'ed at this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: to answer the OP's question though, it is indeed the reverb tank

rocknroll9225 said:
i just ROFL'ed at this thread :lol: :lol: :lol: to answer the OP's question though, it is indeed the reverb tank

Listen! you b@$t@rds! I'm reading this from work and almost got caught from literally LOL!!! Thanks for the high point in my day! Cheerz!

Latest posts

Back