What is my Mark IV worth???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain Fever

Reaction score
I bought a Mark IV (Widebody Combo) brand new last year. I have probably used it only about 20 hours. I have not really gotten my head around all that the amp can do.

As a result I am thinking about selling it and getting something with three knobs on it.

Any ideas about what it might be worth? I have everything for it including the box it came in. There's not a mark on it.

I'd say $1650 CDN or $1550 USD, probably much lower than you paid, but that's the way it is, welcome to the world of "used".

I've been there, many times....but who knows they just discontinued it so that could work in your favor, and maybe you'd get an extra $100 bucks or so...If you can get <65% of what you paid for then that's a relatively "fair" price to sell at. - IMO

BUT, I'd say keep it dude! What type of tone are you after? Lemme shoot you some settings FIRST, you may regret selling it, it's a MESA and one of the BEST Mesa's at that!

I know it can be frustrating trying to dial in, but you'll get it, you'll dig it, it's just a matter of time!

That's my advice, hope you found it helpful, lemme know what tone your after and I'll see if I can help.

Well, this cat is asking $4500 for his (or hers) :shock:

http://tinyurl.com/5czqy8 :shock:

Latest posts

Back