What is a good price for a non-GEQ IIC+

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pilgrimx

Reaction score
It's a wood and wicker IIC, no GEQ. I think it has reverb, but I'm not sure if it's simul-class. Pretty good condition.
Are these amps worth the "+" mod, and/or an GEQ upgrade?

They're asking $2800.

Thanks

800-1200 depending on condition and if it's a simul-class or not. Need more info.

$800 - $1200? Really? I'm not knocking on you DaveP but isn't $1200 a little low for a hardwood head with reverb and simul-class if it's in good condition? Even if it's an upgrade. Maybe I'm way off but I'd say between $1000 and $1800 depending on condition and options. Feel free to knock me into reality if I'm talking gibberish though :lol:

Paw said:
$800 - $1200? Really? I'm not knocking on you DaveP but isn't $1200 a little low for a hardwood head with reverb and simul-class if it's in good condition? Even if it's an upgrade. Maybe I'm way off but I'd say between $1000 and $1800 depending on condition and options. Feel free to knock me into reality if I'm talking gibberish though :lol:

From the original post it appeared to be a regular IIC without EQ, not a upgraded C+. The upgrade including shipping to Mesa and back plus the general maintenance Mike usually performs puts you about 500+. Not having the GEQ takes about 300-400 off the price also. A hardwood shell with one that's been upgraded already would put you in the 2000 range. Give or take a couple hundred either way.
Need more info to make a good price estimate. :)

Paw said:
I think $800 to $1,000 would be about right for a non-Eq, non-Rev, non-simul IIC hardwood head. If it has reverb, then closer to the top of the range. If it has Simul AND reverb, I'd say $1,000 to $1,200 as DaveP suggests. If fully loaded, then $1,200 to $1,500, depending on condition inside and out.

Well actually the post is a bit unclear. The title says IIc+, but in the description he talks about upgrading it, so I may have misunderstood. If it's a non-upgraded IIc then I think you're right on the spot DaveP.

If i had to spend $2800 for a IIC without EQ but with Hardwood i would take the original $3600 IIC+ HRG with Thiele that's right now on Ebay. Doesn't want to say that the one on Ebay is cheap. But for a comparsion it's rather a lot of money for a a IIC without the extra options. But as Dave already said, there are not enough information on this this one. $800-$1200 is a good estimate.

Pilgrimx, if you really want to get a fair IIC+ (upgraded or original) for a fair price, i would wait for one from Dave! Actually i never had the opportunity to buy a IIC+ from him but heard and read a lot from satisfied buyers, who got one of his baby's. I never regret doing business with him. He's THE MAN for cool and honest stuff depending Mesa Stuff. 8)

I'm pretty sure i know which IIC+ on craigslist you are talking about. pretty sure it's a 60 watt... small looking power tranny. If the hardwood is oridinal, I'd say no higher than 1200 for the combo. There was a tolex combo selling for about $600 a while back. $2800 seems crazy to me, but that's ME. I would hold out.

scott

Latest posts

Back