What cab should I get with this mesa?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrt

Reaction score
It doesn't look right with a normal black mesa cab? Its the "Zink Bronco" Tolex, almost to much silver. Any idea's? I only have about 500 bucks to spend, TOP's!

mesa.jpg

Cool.. do they make the 4x12 cab in the Zink? or is it a custom order? I only have 500 dollars tops to spend.

Maybe try and pick up a used Orange cab? They don't look right with ANY amp (other than another Orange of course) so it wouldn't look abnormal that they don't match plus they sound great!

Botch said:
Maybe try and pick up a used Orange cab? They don't look right with ANY amp (other than another Orange of course) so it wouldn't look abnormal that they don't match plus they sound great!

good call

if you're looking to play classic rock and or tight riffing metal-->traditional mesa cab

if you're looking to play heavy detuned chugging nu-metal-->oversized "standard" cab

if you're looking for the marshall sound-->marshall cab

Even something all black with silver piping would do... I have the speakers I want to use. I cant find a cab with silver piping. (maybe AVATAR?)

I'd say check out Avatar or maybe send a message to one of the cab builders on ebay. They should be able to help you out.

Latest posts

Back