What cab for Rectos???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humbility said:
After having played the SR through the Hiwatt with Fanes in it at 2 diff practices with my band at stage volumes...I conclude that the Hiwatt (16 ohms) cab is very very muddy and not right for this head at all. I think I'll be trying the Marshall 4x12 next. Neone know if there is much a difference between Marshall 1960A cab and JCM 800 Cab??

No difference. Some older 1960 cabs were listed as JCMcabs. Matter of fact I think a lot of them were still being labeled as JCM900 cabs for the longest times.

The older the cab, the lower its wattage handling is, however its still going to be plenty for your needs.

Humbility said:
OK kewl cuz I know where I can get a JCM 800 angled cab for 500 bux in really nice shape. I may have to check it out.

Hum

for 500 it had better be in absolutely perfect shape considering you can get them for 600 easy. I paid 520 out the door for mine new.

yeah but see around these parts...Canada...they are $850 +tax new. And Taxes are %15. For that reason I hate shopping here. THats why my SR came to about $1750 after tax new. It really sux. But I guess its all relative to everything else here. Econony wise I mean. Hey if I toss you the ducketts....you wanna ship me one? lmao j/k

Hum

Latest posts

Back