WHAT BOOGIE HEAD TO GO WITH THIELE???

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluezonefly

Reaction score
IM interested in buying some sort of BOOGIE 100 watt head, id like reverb, clean and some crunch, but not alot of dials, options, push pulls, pedals, etc etc, i will be playing blues and jazz, and i already have the boogie 1x12 theil cab with the evm 12l . so there it is, i d appreciate any info and tips, thanks in advance, keep rockin, jazzz

Have you tried the Mark I Re-issue yet? If you can find one at a dealer near you, give it a try. Read up on the users manual at the Boogie website. Especially page 6 that describes the use of a patch cord in the effects loop to achieve more gain. This amp is very simple to operate, and with some guitar volume and tone knob adjustments, can provide a variety of tones.

bluezonefly said:
IM interested in buying some sort of BOOGIE 100 watt head, id like reverb, clean and some crunch, but not alot of dials, options, push pulls, pedals, etc etc, i will be playing blues and jazz, and i already have the boogie 1x12 theil cab with the evm 12l . so there it is, i d appreciate any info and tips, thanks in advance, keep rockin, jazzz

I would also try out the Lone Star amps . They have sweet spots but you have to dial them up . They are'nt instant gratification .

Back