WARNING: Bulletin Troll member 'sombra', '18&Life',Treva

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

visualrocker69

Reaction score
Everyone's seen this:
http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=742

This dude 18&Life also known as Sombra (previously banned account) is the biggest flamer I've EVER seen on a respectable forum like the Boogie Board. Surely he's broken enough rules to have his *** thrown out by now?

Edit: Oh yeah, and he's a clip thief too. Everyone knows that.[/b]

I agree.

Other fellow members, do search on all of 18&Life or Sombra's posts. Majority of his post are putting down fellow members.

The only rebuttal he has is he's brutally honest and that's because his taste in tone, music, guitar style, guitar body style is one dimensional. No variety. He just thinks everyone should think like him.

He claims he's a recording engineer and think this should rule over everyone else's opinion.

Give me a break. :?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a bit irritated when I see his name appear in a thread.

I'd be more than happy with a simple 'ignore' button, so I wouldn't see his posts anymore.

It's a thing only administrators can (and eventually have to) decide and actually do. I dislike the way Sombra/18&Life almost always writes (not talking about contents, just the attitude he's got when replying)... but I also don't like that forum members decide themselves to ban another member. Sorry

ytse_jam said:
It's a thing only administrators can (and eventually have to) decide and actually do. I dislike the way Sombra/18&Life almost always writes (not talking about contents, just the attitude he's got when replying)... but I also don't like that forum members decide themselves to ban another member. Sorry
Forum members should decide EVERYTHING in my opinion. A forum is shaped by its members, not the moderators. You'll get a whole different feeling on Harmony-Central, than on here, than on petrucciforums, than on esp forums. Why? Cause different people participate for the most part.

when i first started posting here 18&life was nothing but a prick to me, underminded my ability to read and comprehend, and he basically ruined any thread i created. this is the main reason i dont post here often. i mainly just lurk here, when i have something to post i go to other forums where there arent trolls like 18&life.

please ban him

[Devil's advocate] If he's done nothing to break the forum rules, then I wouldn't be for banning him. And only then, really if a poster has ignored a warning from a mod about their behavior. That's what the mods are for.

Plus, "irratating" posters sometimes grow into valuable forum members. Anybody who's been on a board long enough has seen it. [/Devil's advocate]

I'd like an ignore button.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks guys I love you all too :D

There is an old smart proverb wich obviously you all don't know = KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE,AND YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER ( Sun-tzu Chinese general & military strategist )

An entire topic only for me ???!!!
Thanks guys I love you all too :D

TREVA is alive in your brains !!! :wink:

Sun-tzu, eh? I prefer the Greek school of Realism myself:

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must." - Thucydides.

Take it or leave it, Sombra, but you're most certainly outnumbered :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't care.

The only problem members saying who should be banned is =
At the school or college or work we can't bann whoever we don't like.We have to learn living together.
Imagine students banning teachers,workers banning the ownner of the factory,it will be a chaos.
That's why we have moderators,sometimes we'll not agree to their solutions but whatever,it's just a forum on a computer,not real life.
Banning me it's not a problem,there are thousands forums for me to go but still members from any place should not bann whoever they want cause it will be a chaos.
Hey you made a joke and like music I hate BANN !!!
I don't like some members choices or ideas but I don't want them banned,sometimes we learn more from who we don't like than the ones who always agree with us.Our friends have similar ideas and tastes so something we don't know or understand obviously will give us another point of view.
The best is don't like something ,ignore it.

TREVA is happy,I have a topic all about me :lol:

Hey emobaby I have a really heavy triaxis tone,if you want it tell me,it could help you.
But remember it was made with my imaginary rig :lol:

LnTh said:
ytse_jam said:
Forum members should decide EVERYTHING in my opinion. A forum is shaped by its members, not the moderators. You'll get a whole different feeling on Harmony-Central, than on here, than on petrucciforums, than on esp forums. Why? Cause different people participate for the most part.
I agree 100% that members are the soul of the forum.

18&Life said:
At the school or college or work we can't bann whoever we don't like.We have to learn living together.
In real life I would definitely not have to learn to live together with you, since you'd be arrested and convicted for theft of intellectual property.

I thought about banning him as I cannot stand his posts. He doesn't actually provide useful information. However, he really hasn't violated any rules so I use the ignore button :)

Latest posts

Back