• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Mesa 4x12 cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanny

Reaction score
I am looking for a Mesa 4x12 traditional (Stiletto) cab, straight, not angled in mint or near mint condition. . I am in the Chicago area. I am willing to pay cash. I also have a Mesa 2x12 horizontal cab in mint condition with cover I would be willing to throw in as part of a trade.

isn't a traditional cab the oversized Recto cab? i'm looking for one a straight one in PA...

bloodsong said:
isn't a traditional cab the oversized Recto cab? i'm looking for one a straight one in PA...

The traditional cab (called the Stiletto cab now) is Marshall-sized. The Oversized Recto is called the Standard Recto. Shoot me a PM if you want. My cab is the traditional cab (straight).

my bad. i got traditional confused with standard. sorry- i'm looking for a Recto cab..

Latest posts

Back