• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanna trade your Uberschall or rackmount Dual Rec?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurch

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Bogner Uberschall or a rackmount Dual Rectifier.

Just wondering by some small chance if someone would want to trade either for:

my almost new Framus Cobra (20 hours use max, original packing, footswitch, newest version etc.)

or for my early 2 channel, Chrome chassis, small logo, Blackface Triple Recto also in excellent shape.

or for my Marshall 2555 Silver Jubilee head (the Slash one, in great shape with new Mullard reissue EL34's)

I have an excellent feedback rating on Ebay (username Lurchhammer) and can give references to my trustworthyness in previous transactions.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Thanks!
amps.jpg

i wish i had 1/4 your stuff. goddamn it! screw it 1/8th i`d be more than happy. yet you need something else? jesus i haven`t even SEEN a framus cobra let alone played one enough to say "meh" you my freind are ultra fortunate!!!! i worship your collection of amps!!!

Lurch has great equipment and well taken care of..choice pieces too.
Have dealt with him and he is true to his word.

Thanks a lot John and lailer75!

I am truly fortunate to be able to try out so much excellent guitar gear, as that was my business for a while. Unfortunately, I'm liquidating now- believe me I'd love to keep it all, but I'm just getting/keeping gear that I will use myself in my band CHAOS: http://www.myspace.com/chaosmetalmusic

The Framus has sold, and there is some interest in my Marshall 2555:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/paulchurch/skullhammer/id27.html

The Marshall 2555 is gone and I found an Uberschall. 8)

Again, the Cobra is gone also.

Still want to trade my Chrome Triple Rec. small-logo for a Rackmount Dual Rec.

Thanks,
Paul.

Latest posts

Back