• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: Serial# 1313 Dual Rec (Rev F) for Blackface dual rec

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtxdriggers

Reaction score
The name says it all. About a year ago I finally got a revision F dual rectifier, 2-channel, small logo, chrome face and chrome chassis, serial 1313, made in January 1993. This amp sounds absolutely amazing, and the only thing I would change about it is the color of the diamond plate. My brother used to have a blackface pre-500, but he sold it before I knew the value of it.

Pretty much what I'm asking for is a 2-channel Dual Rectifier (revision F or earlier) with a small logo and a black diamond plate with a chrome chassis. I would ask the serial number to be lower than 1313, but I won't be devastated as long as it's still a revision F.

Here are some pictures of my amp: http://jtxdriggers.com/mesa

If your amp is in better condition than mine, I'll even throw 1 or 2 hundred bucks your way. I don't want to trade my tubes or anything. Just the amp.

I'm also looking for a diffused blue jewel :D I have a red one and a purple one, and i can get a green one, but the blue ones aren't on mesa's website anymore.

Yes small logo, it came from rectifier S/N R0394. I paid $150 for it so that is what I am looking for in my pocket after all costs. I have a local friend that is interested and he has first dibbs. I will let you know.

jtxdriggers said:
does it have the small logo? sorry to be so picky :roll:
and how much are you asking for it?

Latest posts

Back