Video clip(38MB), Triaxis/2:90/G-Force

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Reaction score
Hello,

Here is small solo+riff part of the song i have been working with.
http://koti.welho.com/ninhyyti/Introsolo.wmv

It´s going to be first track of our album... maybe next year...

Cab is 4X12 rectifier

played with backing track... drum machine, midi keys, and my bad *** bass playing :D

Recorded with small digicam, so the sound is not so good as it could be...

Hope you like it!

The tone and the playing sound great! I am sure that it could even sound better if it was being recorded with something other than the camera mic. I would like to hear/see more. What mode where you using and what were your settings on the Triaxis? Was the patch on the G-Force just a basic delay patch?

(Just a suggestion, but the video file you posted is 38MB, so you may want to shrink it down a bit because it does take a while to download)

Thanks for the comment!!

Yep, sorry about the file size, but i didn´t shrink it bacause it´s so poor quality already. Maybe i shrink video somehow and let audio at maximum...

Riff settings you find here:http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=27235&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Solos:
Triaxis LD2, deep/modern on. gain9 treble 6,5 middle 3,5 bass 5 drive 8 master 4,5 presence 6,5 DV6,5
G-Force Eq V curve:
freq 56hz. slope 12db. gain -12
freq 79 hz bw 0,5 oct. gain 6
freq750hz. bw 0,63 oct. gain -6
freq 6,70. bw 0,4 oct gain 4,8
freq 6,70 khz slope 12db gain 0

Delay 273ms feedback 25% locut 50hz hicut 12khz

...and more to hear... maybe i could post full song from my home studio.
i´m still working on it, few comments would be cool before the real recordings!!!

There has been problems to open this with firefox, explorer has no problems... i don´t know why

the video was cool. really good tone and great playing....i woudl have preferred to hear the backing track a little better so that things sounded more mixed.

Thanks man!

Just follow the link i posted before you, there is mp3 of this same song.

Latest posts

Back