• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vertical Halfback 2x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtbaker

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/MESA-BOOGIE-2X12-Speaker-Cabinet_W0QQitemZ170112849114QQihZ007QQcategoryZ43374QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Looks nice.. 2 Black Shadows. Once again, not the seller just helping :wink:

honastly, i was the high bidder, but i'm probably gunna pass on it since i'm pretty happy with my recto 2x12.
but i'm very indecisive, so who knows :lol:

JimAnsell said:
it ain't over yet :twisted:
It is for me.. got to the job this morning and noticed a trail behind my truck. Transmission blowing oil. ARGH.. I should have known it was bad joojoo to bid on that rascal, sorry for sticking my nose in.. :oops:

JimAnsell said:
but i'm very indecisive, so who knows :lol:
Are you back on top? I see that someone saved my arse.. Got the estimate on the tranny... $2K :shock:

JimAnsell said:
i didn't bid again. it went for $411.
plus 80 shipping.
couldn't do it.
Yeah I saw that.. I figured $350 tops coz of the Black Shadows.. The $80 shipping was another choker.

Actually, the speakers are apparently EVs.

To quote from the questions and answers section of the auction:

"Each speaker is a EVM Electrovoice 12", 8 ohm, 200W, made for Mesa Boogie as the 'Black Shadow'. Size: 27"H x 24"W x 16"D"

That is why I bought it to go with the MKIII Green Stripe I just got from Rabies.

There was alot of action at the end, it was fun to watch.

Mike

waassaabee said:
JimAnsell said:
i didn't bid again. it went for $411.
plus 80 shipping.
couldn't do it.
Yeah I saw that.. I figured $350 tops coz of the Black Shadows.. The $80 shipping was another choker.

phyrexia said:
Wow that is a lot for that. There is one locally for $350.

Yeah, it was more than I wanted to spend..especially with the massive shipping. However, I didn't want to have a head and no cab..so I ate it.

C'est La Vie! :lol:

Mike

Back