Using Effects on Series 2 ROV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

verks26

Reaction score
Hey everyone. This is my first post, but I'm writing because I wanted to get some feedback for any of you that use effects with your ROV. I love the tone I get from this amp but, like countless others have been frustrated by using delay (Boss DD-3) with it. It just doesn't sound good through the front OR through the effects loop.

Anyone have any ideas or comments?. .I'm also using a Line 6 Modulation Modeler. I play a lot of 80's metal covers in my band, old Def Leppard, Scorpions, Motley Crue, etc, so utilizing these effects is often pretty crucial. I read an old post by someone that suggested buying a "Looper" pedal that was true bypass that essentially gave you an effects loop that you put through the front of your amp.. Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

verks26 said:
Hey everyone. This is my first post, but I'm writing because I wanted to get some feedback for any of you that use effects with your ROV. I love the tone I get from this amp but, like countless others have been frustrated by using delay (Boss DD-3) with it. It just doesn't sound good through the front OR through the effects loop.

Anyone have any ideas or comments?. .I'm also using a Line 6 Modulation Modeler. I play a lot of 80's metal covers in my band, old Def Leppard, Scorpions, Motley Crue, etc, so utilizing these effects is often pretty crucial. I read an old post by someone that suggested buying a "Looper" pedal that was true bypass that essentially gave you an effects loop that you put through the front of your amp.. Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

I used to own a ROV and i ran my DD3 in the front . Worked well for me . Not sure on what to suggest .

Back