• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK only, Mesa 2.90 for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Sloan

Reaction score
Hi, I have a 2.90 for sale in very good condition and working order; looking for £500 but price negotiable. Happy to meet at mutually suitable place or you can come and try. :)

Some pics:

2007_1228amps0039.jpg

2007_1228amps0038.jpg

Hello, I'm in south west scotland and happy to travel to mutually suitable meeting place. Yes, amp still available.

I'm actually in Glasgow and am seriously tempted since I paid 380 for my 50/50. You'd not be interested in a trade would you? or know anyone who'd be interested in a 50/50? I'd need to see what i could get for my 50/50 first. You're not in any immediate rush are you?

Obviously I'd pay cash on collection.

Also, some details; What's the serial number, manufacture date and when was it last revalved?

Cheers!

Hi, not interested in trades. Lots of interest but first cash or cheque to reach me secures deal. Revalved early 2007. Don't know serial number at the minute but will check. Born 1999.

Also for sale:

Rack flightcase 8 units with castors - £100
PRS SAS - £1000
PRS Forum TRC - £50

Where abouts are you then?
Could I come and collect and see it working? I'm seriously interested and could probably come tomorrow afternoon to collect and pay if necessary to get it for that price.

Amp sold, thanks meemawuk - have fun making lots of noise!

Other items still available.

Latest posts

Back