UH OHHHH

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrous2400

Reaction score
umm well we had a bad storm here in NY and apparently my furman blew up i just notice now when i turn my amp on it makes all wierd noises outta the backend of the amp and makes a staticy sound through the speakers.... im hopin i didnt blow up the amp... my fuse was still in one piece when i checked but i dont know what happened any suggestions would be helpful

and my furman turns on but theres no leds for the power and the protection lights dont work either im kinda freakin out right now hopin everythings ok .....otherwise this is gonna get added to my wonderful month :(

Do you get the noise while plugged into the power conditioner?? If so try plugging straight into the wall, because if the conditioner is screwed, it could be causing it.

Was the Furman and amp protected by a surge protector strip? Just curious because i do not always unplug my gear and probably should with this crazy hot weather/storms.

ya it wasnt unplugged i ran outta the house for work and forgot to i ran the head straight to an outlet with an extension cord and its not lookin good it like cuts out the sound 1/2 of the time and goes into wierd staticy noise this has never happend and the heads only a year old and its always babied :(

Latest posts

Back