• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two Road Ready 2x12 vertical cabs Ebay - pickup Holland MI

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a the same cab ,it's a killer tour/gigging cab ..heavey as hell,and just as BIG as some 4x12 " s

Looks like someone bought that pair of roadready 2x12's and split the pair to sell them seperately. I just picked up one of them today off E-bay.

did you pick it up from the guy in michigan?
i thought about getting them, but i decided not to.
how does it sound?

The original auction for both of the cabinets was for local pickup only. The second auction(s) the guy offered shipping on the cabinets.

I bought this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230218057093 and am having it shipped to me.

Ad for the sound, I owned one of these in the early 90's that had an EVM-12L in the bottom and a Celestion (i forget which) in the top...it sounded incredible for everything I threw at it. I'm kicking myself for not buying the other one also, since it went for a tad less than the one I ended up buying.

Back