Two questions:one stupid

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sroyboyk

Reaction score
The stupid question:
I just got a Korg DTR 2000 Tuner. Does the thing stay on all the time? It is sort of distracting.

Can some one tell me the difference between the g major and g force? I guy at guitar center told me the only difference is that the g force has distortion. Also, does the g major suck tone or not?

The gforce has intelligent pitch shifter, more levels of parameters, overdrive (sucks big time) and a few other commodities. Also the gforce is reputed to have better converters than the gmajor, but of course it all depends on your ear's ability to hear the difference (and your eqipment to convey it). YMMDV.

G major will suck even your blood
:lol:
Gmajor is a great sucker, it reminds me krystal steal :lol:
ok being a bit serious, please give me the phone of your dealer, I don´t have enough money for a porsche maybe he coulds recomend me a volkswage, both are from germany and there are the same.
ok ok I know it is a bad manner to laugh about people who isn´t present at the moment, but I think that your sellers is able to sell you a big stone argumenting that if you shake it a lot it will sounds so nicely.
Gforce and Gmajor share only the brand. Out of all enhacements and other features that a gmajor hadn´t the gforce has betters converters, and a better dsp programing go to your local store and do an hour A/B test and then ask you if both multifx are exactly the same.
A second hand gforce costs equal than a new gmajor, so in my point of view I prefer thousand times more a second hand gforce

^^^

... ok
anyway, with the G-Force, you can route your effects any way you want. for example, with the g-major if you select these effects (detune, flanger, reverb), they will always be used in that order, and you cannot change that. with the gforce, you can put them in any order you need. also the gforce has more parameters you can edit with the effects. its definitely a unit you have to mess around with for a bit. but the effects make it worth it.

sroyboyk said:
The stupid question:
I just got a Korg DTR 2000 Tuner. Does the thing stay on all the time? It is sort of distracting.

Can some one tell me the difference between the g major and g force? I guy at guitar center told me the only difference is that the g force has distortion. Also, does the g major suck tone or not?

How are you running the tuner....thru the record out on the TriAxis?
I know the Korg has a tuner mute button...see if that shuts it down
so your not watching the notes change...or whatever the reason it's seeming to bother you.

Latest posts

Back