tubes for single rectifier

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pasc22

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to replace the tubes in my single rectifier, wondering where would be a good place to find some good quality and preferably cheaper than the mesa tubes.
I'm using the EL34's, i need a whole set with the 2 EL34's and the 5 12AX7's.
Also, im in Australia so maybe a site that posts to australia would be handy.
cheers.

Check out www.eurotubes.com, I don't know if he ships to Australia or not but he can hook you up with a set of JJ's that will play well with it. I like the JJ EL34L's in my single although I really want to try the KT88's as well.

Pasc22 said:
Hey guys, looking to replace the tubes in my single rectifier, wondering where would be a good place to find some good quality and preferably cheaper than the mesa tubes.
I'm using the EL34's, i need a whole set with the 2 EL34's and the 5 12AX7's.
Also, im in Australia so maybe a site that posts to australia would be handy.
cheers.

Yeah bob at eurotubes is the best. I actually placed my order on there a few days ago for a single rectifier kit. I chose the KT77 and high gain preamp tubes. I ultimately just wanted to try something different than the 6L6GC and these were a good price. I think it ended up at $130USD which is like $160aussie. Will let you know how they sound when i put them in.

lucasmilesaudio.com.au there in VIC and very good service/prices.

Latest posts

Back