• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Triaxis For Sale $500.00!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phatso

Reaction score
I have a Triaxis preamp for sale... bought it about 8 years ago from mesa hollywood while I was still in college. Since then I have been moving non stop. Don't want to sell it because, well obviously, it's an epic pre. However I have barely used it and I feel like it's wasted on me. So... I need to sell it and would part with it for very cheap. i know that it needs new tubes. Other than that... like I said... i have barely used it... it's in like new condition. I am pricing it to sell @ 500.00... I know it's worth more but I want to sell without haggling to someone who will actually use it. Buyer can specify how they want it shipped and will pay for said shipping. So... there you have it... hard to part with such a beautiful pre-amp but hopefully you will put it to good use.

danyeo1 said:
1 post, $500! If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it sure as hell ain't a mongoose.

....although about 5 years ago, I purchased a near new Triaxis and 2:90 amp for $1000.... of course I picked it up in person. Both the Tri and 2:90 were still in the box with the plastic window screen still on the Tri.

That turned out to be a great deal, but it was an in person purchase from a Mesa Artist who had signed on with someone else.

This one here smells....well...Fishy :roll:

Hello every one... sorry for the lack of responses... I don't have regular internet access. I have gotten a couple of messages of interest. No worries... no fishyness... just a win win for whoever buys and for me!!! Pics are on the way.

Thanks.

Who in America in 2010 has a Triaxis...

but no regular internet access? Should be easy making contact when the deal goes *** up.

JAZZGEAR said:
danyeo1 said:
1 post, $500! If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it sure as hell ain't a mongoose.

....although about 5 years ago, I purchased a near new Triaxis and 2:90 amp for $1000.... of course I picked it up in person. Both the Tri and 2:90 were still in the box with the plastic window screen still on the Tri.

That turned out to be a great deal, but it was an in person purchase from a Mesa Artist who had signed on with someone else.

This one here smells....well...Fishy :roll:

Here Fishy Fishy Fishy...

bogner-fish.jpg

Latest posts

Back