Trem-O-Verb Still Touring in Soundgarden's back line

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TremoJem

Reaction score
I just watched a concert on Paladia and it was a Rock...something or other recorded in 2012.

Soundgarden played and I remember hearing that the guitar player used two Trem-O-Verb combo amps so I stuck around to check it out.

Sure enough he had two of them and then he had two other Mesa heads on top of each combo and a 4x12 flanking each combo.

I freaking love the Trem-O-Verb and I have two combos as well so it was so nice to see them on stage rocking out.

I use a Marshall 4x12 as well and cant wait to get another one.

Oh well I digress.

Mike Einziger still uses his 2 Trem-O-Verbs in stereo. They just did a special on Paladia with them, and he was rocking them the whole show.

The other two heads from the guy from sound garden were electrodynes.

As to Mike from incubus, i know his original tremoverb head was modified, not sure if he did the same to the combos.

Hey, IMHO, Mesas were built to last and sound better as time goes on. Both Mikey's and Kim's sounds are great and well worked out.

Anyone want to take a stab at who I was inspired by when I did this particular experiment?

On a side note, the two amps compliment each other really well as one takes over where the other one leaves off. I can only assume a T-Verb would do the same.

file-12.jpg

screamingdaisy said:
Anyone want to take a stab at who I was inspired by when I did this particular experiment?

On a side note, the two amps compliment each other really well as one takes over where the other one leaves off. I can only assume a T-Verb would do the same.

file-12.jpg

I'm uber jelly, man... :D

I miss when he use to use his PRS guitars, I think his tone sounds to thin now with the fenders.

bendo said:
Mike Einziger still uses his 2 Trem-O-Verbs in stereo. They just did a special on Paladia with them, and he was rocking them the whole show.

siggy14 said:
I miss when he use to use his PRS guitars, I think his tone sounds to thin now with the fenders.

bendo said:

That PRS crunch is what I miss in his tone...

Latest posts

Back