Trem-o-verb serial number help

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emg32

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out what year my T-verb head is. I called Mesa but they said their records didn't go back as low as my serial number. I think it is a '94 but not positive. If someone that knows they have a '94 can post their serial number that would help me determine if mine is in that range.

jong said:
what number is yours? I have two from around then, but they're at home. I'll check the numbers tonight

Cool. Any help you can give me is appreciated. Have you verified your serial numbers with the production year? :D

Ok, my serial numbers are:

2319 and 3147

I haven't had the older one apart for a few years, but the newer one is the last one I bought, and on the chassis inside, in black marker it says: MB 12/93

jong said:
Ok, my serial numbers are:

2319 and 3147

I haven't had the older one apart for a few years, but the newer one is the last one I bought, and on the chassis inside, in black marker it says: MB 12/93

Thanks Jong. With your newer one being 12/93 I would guess that would put mine somewhere in '94 then. I'm not sure how many were made each year. Did you have to pull the amp out of it's head cab to find the date?

I forgot, mine is #4085.

emg32 said:
Did you have to pull the amp out of it's head cab to find the date?

I forgot, mine is #4085.

yep. its on the inside of the chassis.

3147chassisdate.jpg

Back