• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade Mark V combo shell for head shell?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LNS

Reaction score
Just got into a Mark V and am loving it. But, a head would be so much more practical to go from a second story studio down to a ground level rehearsal space. Was thinking about buying a Mark V headbox from mesa, but then what would I do with a combo box if I don't want to use it as a speaker cab? Anyway, maybe someone out there has the opposite dilemma, and would want to trade? That is, my combo shell w/reverb tank etc. for your headshell with reverb tank. I would keep my speaker, unless we negotiated something.

Let me know. I have an impeccable trade, buying, and sales record on the Gear Page and Ebay.

IMG_1133 by spyderkin, on Flickr

You could always do what I did with my DC3. I did order the head shell, and converted my combo to a full on cab. It has a mesa 8ohm parallel jack on the back and everything. Sounds great too. I got the flame maple from the Wood Well and finished it myself. Mesa C90 in the cab.

A7C66B24-B03E-4B15-A690-D82A902ACD24-1115-000001192A18669F_zps8b3214e8.jpg

Looks really nice bendo. That was a creative and aesthetically pleasing way to fill the space vacated by the chassis. If I end up going that route, we'll definitely have to chat.

Latest posts

Back