Those 3 magic words: Out For Delivery

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mystidream

Reaction score
Well, I just tracked my IIC+ and its out for delivery. I should have it in the next few hours or so. I'll update this thread with some pics when it arrives. Not sure if I'll be able to post the gut shots today (will probably be too busy playing), but I'll definitely get em' posted for you guys in the next few days.

Congrats, that first A chord on a cranked C+ makes for the best grin possible.

Let me know how you like those settings, curious how others like them.

Platypus said:
Congrats, that first A chord on a cranked C+ makes for the best grin possible.

Let me know how you like those settings, curious how others like them.

Thanks. The only ***** is that the one guitar that I had, I sold to pay off another guitar thats currently being built, so I'm without a 'good' guitar until the first week of November when my Petrucci gets here. I borrowed a guitar from my tech (he's a luthier), but its got P90's which I normally don't play. I may have to go borrow my old Jackson from my best friend today. Haha.

Ah.. yeah that might be a bit of a bummer. Nothing wrong with p90s but my humbucker equipped guitars sound best. Get yourself a big fat les paul and crank that beast :D

Congrats! I love those words "out for delivery". Let's see some pics when you get a chance.

Platypus said:
Ah.. yeah that might be a bit of a bummer. Nothing wrong with p90s but my humbucker equipped guitars sound best. Get yourself a big fat les paul and crank that beast :D

Yeah, once I get my Koa JP, it'll be killer. I'm gonna borrow my old Jackson RR1 from a friend today and take it up GC and try it out with a bunch of guitars.

Jerseydrew, pics to come tonight. :D

Get a vintage paul from GC if you go, put the pickup selector in the middle. Then crank the bridge volume and tone but on the neck, wipe the tone completely to 0 and put the volume on about 7 and enjoy. It's like nothing else :D

Platypus said:
Get a vintage paul from GC if you go, put the pickup selector in the middle. Then crank the bridge volume and tone but on the neck, wipe the tone completely to 0 and put the volume on about 7 and enjoy. It's like nothing else :D

I would, but I'd hate to go and buy a guitar just to return it 30 days later. I'm not much of a LP guy. I love my BFR JP's. Those and the Marks are my comfort zone.

mystidream said:
Platypus said:

I would, but I'd hate to go and buy a guitar just to return it 30 days later. I'm not much of a LP guy. I love my BFR JP's. Those and the Marks are my comfort zone.

Cool, I've got a JP6 too and I love it 8)

Latest posts

Back