This is SWEET!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
:D Man I wish I had some money!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mesa-Boogie-Dual-Caliber-DC-5-Amplifier_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a10Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem2ea6639f54QQitemZ200360042324QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f0QQsalenotsupported

Monsta-Tone said:
:lol: Good thing I'm broke! My kids are fairly destructive. I keep them out of the Music Rm, but I would hate to take the chance!

looks like someone elses kids already got ahold of it.
i like the way boogie hardwoods look a little roughed up.

JimAnsell said:
Monsta-Tone said:
:lol: Good thing I'm broke! My kids are fairly destructive. I keep them out of the Music Rm, but I would hate to take the chance!

looks like someone elses kids already got ahold of it.
i like the way boogie hardwoods look a little roughed up.

Like Keith Richards face! LOL

HI Jim...what have you bought "lately" maybe you should get this one coming your way!

Man, if I spent an extra $500 just on a freakin' cab, I sure as hell would drop another $100 on a road case. Every hardwood cab I see is beat to heck. I'm as big a slob as anyone, but what are these people thinking? :roll:
(Still wish I could afford it!) :mrgreen:

:lol: Maybe it's like old Fenders. The more beat up it looks, the better of a player you are and the more places you've played! :lol:

The listing says it's Mahogany. Probably sounds great, but that is way too soft of a wood for an amp cab. Ever play an old SG that is all Mahogany? You can bend the neck like a tremolo! They sound great though!

some people swear that hardwood cabinets sound better/warmer than plywood. any thoughts on that one?? ive never in my 22yrs musical life played one :oops:

oh yes, indeed sure is a very nice DC :D

Nice hardwood combo for sure. I just don't really think they are worth the extra quid for some reason. I guess I'm just old-fashioned and prefer the old trusty black taurus. This is the first DC i've seen in hardwood though!

Back