This is my rack!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lord of the strings

Reaction score
Rack:
img3780vu8.jpg

Pedal Board:

img3692uh8.jpg

* also there is Marshall JMP1 and CAE line mixer.

nice gear dude!

however, seeing as you can afford all that stuff, the thing that gets me is why dont you get a 20u rack or something? if you just leave it at home to jam, i guess its fine

but good gear hope you have the tone you were looking for

ashjn said:
Looks nice. What was your reasoning for splitting it up into different racks the way you did?

WEIGHT , it's obvious :wink:
He will need HERCULES to put it in his car! :shock:
His car must be a truck :lol:
A 20 space rack weighting about 120 pounds = PAIN IN THE *** !!

Rack boxes aren't cheap either. A nice shockmounted 20U is costly. Besides, weight for portability really is probably an issue not to mention the terrible depreciation on the ones he has.

I like the power amp up top. That keeps you from having to bend or squat down to adjust volume... Nice.

Nice rig.

Welcome to the Board. :D

Nice man, for my part i will go with a 16 or 18U just to make sure that nobody'll be able to steal it (including my eventides) so easily...will i'm not at home.

Once again, I admire your rack as well as the other member's rack.

But what do you think about her rack?
rack1.JPG

thanks all of you guys.
the top rack (4U) will be move to another shocmount 12 U and become FX rack+ 2 of 2:90 power amp for w/d/w.

NICE RACK!!!

How about cables and wiring??

Can you show backside of that rack?

You have a lot of nice gear :)

I understand why you would divide up the stuff into multiple racks, but I would divide it up differently.

Did you have a particular rhyme or reason to organizing it like you did?

yes there is a reason. it is according to the signal flow. start in the 2U rack (axess buffer +dunlop wah) goes to the 12u (axess grx4 on the drawer with the boosters and so on..) after to the 4u to the boss ns and to the CAE line mixer (not in the pic-beside the half boss rack) and end in the power amp.
but as i said the 4u rack will be larger (12u) with more effects (tc2290, tc m3000 and eventide gtr4000 )units and will stand beside the other 12 u rack.

the cables are Klotz La-Grange with Neutrik connectors and Cardas Crosslink speaker cables.

i will make a flow chart and post it later on.

thats heavy stuff!!!

i have only 3u for 2:90, it´s so heavy that i don´t want to carry any more at same time.

Do you have gigs? what about stairs, you will need help with those racks...

That chart would be interesting.
Can you take a photo from backside too??? liked to see how you have installed those, or is it just a mess :lol:
How to connect racks nicely?

I use two racks. 3u rack for 2:90, and 4u rack for power conditioner, tc g-force, hush super c and triaxis. i´m going to have multipin system to connect the racks. But it takes lot of money...There must go 3 lines for triaxis fx loop, and 2 triaxis outputs. And electricity from conditioner to amp.
With multipin, there goes just 1 5pin cable for lines and 1 power cable.
Too many cables going from rack to rack now.

And NEUTRIK connectors! best you can get... so i heard.

Neutrik has some connectors that are 3- 7 pin. and cable must be multicore. you just need backpanel to your rack, then you can put connectors that you need there.

just google them and you find interesting systems...

Latest posts

Back