• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale REDUCED - Boogie Studio Preamp and Stereo 20:20 Power Amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale

JammyDodger

Reaction score
Hey All,

I have for sales a rack mount system consisting of the Mesa Boogie Studio Preamp and a Stereo 20:20 Power Amp. These are rack in a 4RU Case leaving 1 slot open (used to have a tuner in it).

Studio Preamp is in great condition. everything works as it should. Reverb is strong. Some of the pots are scratchy. A few years ago the pilot light burned out. I bought a replacement from Mesa but the sent a Blue one rather than Red. Works just fine.

Stereo 20:20 Power Amp is in great condition. Works great. I have included a 20Watt, 8 Ohm Load that I put on the unused channel. The manual states that as long as you keep the volume off and the presence control up there are no issues but I didn't want to take any chances.

Price is $1600.00 shipped in the CONUS. I would rather sell the system as a whole but....

Attachments​

• Mesa Rack 1.jpg
    Mesa Rack 1.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 49
  • Mesa Rack 2.jpg
    Mesa Rack 2.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Mesa Rack 3.jpg
    Mesa Rack 3.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 32

Last edited:
Back