this amp is perfect for those who...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb's 52

Reaction score
Like to tweak...

I was never a set-it-and-forget-it type of player. Each venue, each rehearsal room, each time playing is always different. There's always the room, the people, different guitars, even our own band members that bring in different gear that will alter the sound completely. With that, I love having the tonal options that allow me to dial it in specifically for that particular time and space.

I guess I'm feeling good about it because I'm final able to tweak at will and I know pretty much what's gonna happen. It's taken a while and I'm sure there's many more tricks along the way but **** it's nice to have such a large tonal palette.

That's all...thanks :D

Then there are amps at the other end of the spectrum. Amps that require less tweaking to find good tones; allow for a guitar's natural sonic tendencies to still remain present; and leave more room for playing than eq adjusting. I spent many happy years with a Roadster. I used to think I loved to tweak. With my Royal, I realized I don't miss it at all. More so, I love being able to completely change my sound with a simple guitar switch. No tweaking of the eq necessary. It's true though, there are many people who love tweaking their amps. Kudos to you. I remember those days vividly.

Heh...

Don't get me wrong fellers, this amp can be left to "set-and-forget" and I'm definitely playing more than tweaking when playing live. I'm just happy the options are there to fine tune for each venue. :D

Latest posts

Back