Thiele Rectifier (??) cabs with EVM12Ls?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogee

Reaction score
Hi. I wonder if Mesa ever produced such a thing as a Thiele Rectifier cab with EVM12L speakers? Someone is selling his 2 Mesa cabs and has advertised these as such. I know Mesa sold Thiele cabs with EVM12 speakers, never seen this mentioned as Rectifier cabs. If these Thiele Rectifier cabs exist, what is the difference with the regular Thiele cabs? Does anyone know what the retail price was for the Thiele cabs with EVM12Ls? Thanks.

-Humphrey

boogee said:
Hi. I wonder if Mesa ever produced such a thing as a Thiele Rectifier cab with EVM12L speakers? Someone is selling his 2 Mesa cabs and has advertised these as such. I know Mesa sold Thiele cabs with EVM12 speakers, never seen this mentioned as Rectifier cabs. If these Thiele Rectifier cabs exist, what is the difference with the regular Thiele cabs? Does anyone know what the retail price was for the Thiele cabs with EVM12Ls? Thanks.

-Humphrey
The Thiele cabs are just Thiele, not Thiele Rectifier. When I bought my Thiele EVM cabs four years ago they were $420 each plus tax.

Latest posts

Back