The Ultimate Boost.....

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laskyman

Reaction score
....Is the Mark 4.23 from Creation Audio Labs. Clean boost. Transparent. No distortion. Just gooses what the ED has on tap. Simply amazing.
I should not have taken this long to throw down.....and it is built like a tank and looks flat out cool.

Nuff said.

A boost pedal I own and highly recommend is a Keeley moded Boss BD-2. It also is very transparent and can be used as a clean boost. It also has the versatility of adding some gain, while not coloring the amp tone. I have really enjoyed it.

Today, I have my MK 4.23 in the loop with my factors, and I add some gain with my Maxon...overall- Creation Audio Labs builds killer stuff- I want to check out the Holy Fire!!!

It's good to hear that your getting along well with MK, Laskyman. Sarge at C.A.L. is a great guy. Their shop is right down the street from my house. The MK 4.23 works awesome in the loop as a volume boost and works great in front of the amp too. I still haven't tried the Holy Fire yet. Really, I'm so dam happy with the ED tone (with a BB to boost the signal every once in a while) that I have basically just stopped shopping for pedals or amps. I sure hope this honeymoon continues cause I'm saving all kinds of $.

I use the Flying Dragon from Lizard Leg effects. I got introduced to these on the Dr Z forum, he is a member over there. Great guy, great pedal. Very transparent, I don't leave home without it, it replaced my RC booster on my board. Go to his website and read the reviews.
http://lizardlegeffects.com/pedals/dragon.html

Latest posts

Back