The New mesa amp..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shep

Reaction score
This is just out .. has anyone else seen this!

ballbusterlonghead2nf2.jpg

yeah Ive seen this I have three of them and run two wet in stereo and one dry center and these are running 10 Mesa Obese 17x21" speaker cabs

still need some more power I was looking at the new mesa power anps the 3:1000 so I could run an extra kilowatt of power to each head

they sound awsome and are really cheap for a mesa,my entire rig cost approx. $100

pics soon!!! be patient

ThunderMonkey said:
I'm holding out for the BallBuster II........2 more channels, a microwave, toaster oven, coffemaker and alarm clock !

Can't wait :wink:

You forgot the remote control...

But wait there is more.. I did this one.. It's the new mk V

MkV.jpg

footswitch-LG.jpg

Thats what i call a crappy photo shop pic.. i have never used it before..

Impossible, no man on earth could pick it up by himself. They include a pair of roadies when you buy one.

I don't know... I think drummers are pretty dumb. Offer him a treat (insert your drummer's fav. choice of explicit). You're right though about getting punched by anyone else. The bassist would be suffering from rig weight envy and hit you because yours weighs more than his. The frontman would be insulted you even asked and flail wildly though not doing much damage. Your buddy would probably be too busy chasing tail because he would be saying "I'm with the band" and scoring chicks. Then while you are loading out he would already be getting his groove on in the parking lot or be at the coyote date's den if he had too much to drink.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No doubt.....or even worse, while you're trying to shlep this around the club and stage, you're other guitarist could be puttin' the moves on your girlfriend/wife ! :twisted:

Shep said:
But wait there is more.. I did this one.. It's the new mk V

MkV.jpg

footswitch-LG.jpg

Thats what i call a crappy photo shop pic.. i have never used it before..

i forgot to add.. the combo come's standard 18" with a 300watt speaker..with 49LB magnet.. the speaker has to be this big to handle the 200watts of power come from the 10 6l6's..the power transformer makes the C+'s 105 look like a reverb tranny compare in size. wat a amp..

That's not a Mark V ! You just took David St. Hubbins signature amp and put another name to it.............the amp is actually a Squatney Special and its known for having big bottom.

Back