The New mesa amp..

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you thought it took a while to dial in a Mark IV? Can you imagine how long it would take to get all of the channels in a Mark V set up? You might be able to earn a PhD. in electrical engineering in less time...

:lol:

I hope mesa never makes one of those lil like 2 watt belt clip on amps w/ like a 2" speaker...

Even though it would probably be loud enough to gig w/ and have outrageous tone.

I don't think Mesa knows how to make anything light enough to wear on your belt.

[/quote] I hope mesa never makes one of those lil like 2 watt belt clip on amps w/ like a 2" speaker...
too late!

hows that photoshopping, boys? :lol:

image shack shrunk it...boo hoo, click on it and you'll see the beautiful art of the Vitor!!!

I hope mesa never makes one of those lil like 2 watt belt clip on amps w/ like a 2" speaker...
too late!

hows that photoshopping, boys? :lol:

image shack shrunk it...boo hoo, click on it and you'll see the beautiful art of the Vitor!!!

If mesa's ipod's are anything like there amps you dont want to be putting them close to your ears,theya re small but by god they put it out!!!!

Back