The fruits of the Mark IV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Fore

Reaction score
After years of buying (and still owning many Mesa's) I've come to realize that no matter how good a Dual Recto is in its many forms (Roadster, Trem-O, etc.), I will always come back to the Mark IV. I removed the G-Force because I just didn't use anything other than the delay (didn't need anything else with a Mark IV) I've gone down to the KLON Overdrive and a couple EVH f/x for sparing use, rackmounted them all and added the Boss DD-6 that sounds just as good as the G-Force in my opinion for the small amount of delay I use. I don't need a rackmount tuner compared to the Boss pedal tuner. This setup is the bare bones of what I need and I just don't use anything else. I've used this at gigs recently and rehearsal and it sounds incredible and with low noise at any volume. Enjoy!!

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

Oh... Sorry, I thought you were organizing a club for gay Mark IV owners...
Still, it would be a cute name. :wink:

Ha ha... I must say if that amp were a guy...

Anyway, my current mark IV is a B, but that was only after I sold my very early A to get a Dual Recto in '95. By the time I got my Mark IV in'98 I forgot what the sonic difference was and am quite happy with the B. Although i do miss the outlet on the back of the amp.

nice looking rig, must sound thunderous when you crank it up some. :shock:

Latest posts

Back