Switching channels with FCB1010

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b_campbell

Reaction score
Is it possible to switch channels with Behringer FCB1010 as I`m running with this setup:

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier (3ch)
T.C. Electronics G-Major
Behringer FCB1010

Any help would be appreciated. :)

It's very possible. I use the G-major for all my switching on my DR (3 channel), I use a Y cable (trs-dual mono) tip to channel 1 ring to channel 3 and channel 2 is default when the other 2 aren't selected. I never use solo and have fx always on and just have patches with nothing on them for dry sounds. You could use the 2 switches off the behringer to turn the solo on/off and f/x on/off if you want, or to switch channels on the amp if you don't want to use the g-major for it. And even though mesa and tc electronic both say it won't work, or not good for the amp or what not, the switching on the g-major has been working without a problem for a while now.

Thanks! I was thinking of getting the famous Axess Electronics CFX4 Control Function Switcher but then began thinking whether I should save the money and try to cope with my present gear. Still the information provided by T.C. and Mesa about isolated ground connections etc. is rather confusing...

By the way, should I use LATCHED or MOMENTARY mode for FCB1010`s switches to operate Recto`s functions? And how should I tweak the level settings of FX-loop in order to cause minimum tone loss?

Latest posts

Back