Suggestions please!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pathos45

Reaction score
I have a chance to trade my ec1000 for a peavey 6505+ head now i was debateing if it would be a wise choice to get this and run both my mark v head with the 6505+ head in stereo. I enjoy my mark v already its a freaking beast, but this offer did just come up and considering my band is sticking with 7 strings now i really dont have a use for another 6 string. Opinions?

ive already had one as my first head but im pretty sure there was something wrong with it, i just dono how to set things up for stereo sound or w.e. Can i use my boss dd3 with one going through dry and one going trhough the effects and have the pedal set either to have zero to min delay for the peavey? or should i just go with a good old a/b/y pedal? Or any other crazy ways anyone knows of? because i know i need/want to use my od with the peavey cuz i know what kind of tones i get with the od and the peavey

i have a 5150 II, i love it.. and i have a mark V on order cause i always wanted the mark tone... i'd say go for it!

Latest posts

Back