STR415

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogietone

Reaction score
I have one green labeled 415 and one blue labeled 415. Anyone have a green or a blue or both they are willing to part with for some $ so I can make these into sets?
Thanks. :D

I found four blue painted 415 tubes in an old musicman HD 150 which was wrecked (randomly resoldered) by a local amp hack. He tried to hang onto the tubes after selling me crappy sovteks for 90 dollars. Later I realized that there was nothing wrong with the tubes. I sold the amp after replacing a chip, and kept the tubes. They were loud and clear, all glowed evenly. They sounded better than the 5881's I was overcharged for and sold for $20. I would like to offer the tubes for sale. They have a lot of the blue worn off from being in and out of the amp while servicing, but one has all paint and clearly labelled STR415. There's no hazing on the glass and they were in an amp owned by an older guy who never used it for ten-15 years. I put them on craigslist and am trying to avoid feebay for this. Anything I need to do to make you feel comfortable I will try to do. Thanks

vanishingpoint said:
I found four blue painted 415 tubes in an old musicman HD 150 which was wrecked (randomly resoldered) by a local amp hack. He tried to hang onto the tubes after selling me crappy sovteks for 90 dollars. Later I realized that there was nothing wrong with the tubes. I sold the amp after replacing a chip, and kept the tubes. They were loud and clear, all glowed evenly. They sounded better than the 5881's I was overcharged for and sold for $20. I would like to offer the tubes for sale. They have a lot of the blue worn off from being in and out of the amp while servicing, but one has all paint and clearly labelled STR415. There's no hazing on the glass and they were in an amp owned by an older guy who never used it for ten-15 years. I put them on craigslist and am trying to avoid feebay for this. Anything I need to do to make you feel comfortable I will try to do. Thanks

How much for all 4?

In response to price query...I live in Chicago, so you can check them out if you like.

I'm open to offers. I don't know how to operate the board here as to leave your quote in this box, sorry..

vanishingpoint said:
In response to price query...I live in Chicago, so you can check them out if you like.

I'm open to offers. I don't know how to operate the board here as to leave your quote in this box, sorry..

Can you send some pictures of them to [email protected] ?

Whereabouts in chitown are you at?

Latest posts

Back