stilleto duece 2 and mxr m-108 eq

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herbvis

Reaction score
just got a mxr 10 band for my stiletto d2. any one out there have any good tips, settings, advice or experiences with one? btw im using mostly lespauls with humbuckers and a jr with a p90. mostly wanted it for a lead tone but may also use it to boost the bottom end and tame the high end sizzle. any advice is welcome!

I keep mine on all the time- decrease the 250 by 3db and increase the 125 by 1.5 db. As for the high end- I think it has more to do with the cab IMHO. The Roadster/stiletto cab with V30 is just so "urgent"-it hits you pretty hard. Right now I am running both the roadster cab as well as a GB GFlex 212, and it really evens out the percieved high-end and creates a sense of depth if you will.... You could of course just drop some of the highs on the eq though...

Push the output as much as you can until the clean ch gets to dirty for you. Also experiment with it in the loop and in front. Both ways have a different flavor.

Latest posts

Back