stilleto ace (my first mesa )

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigdan19

Reaction score
DSC02257Medium.jpg

cab is locally built fitted with weber silver bells. its just a brilliant combination of amp and cabinet.

Congrats!

I am a huge Ace fan and happy to see it bringing joy all over the world. We look like we dial it in pretty similar too on the red channel.

Interesting guitar too.

-P

I love channel one with gain 3/4 the way up in crunch mode-thats slide guitar heaven for me.

Geil Man, congrats, that looks awsome, like the cabinet very much.

Crank it!

the cabinet was built by mark watson from sydney, australia who sadly closed his business a couple weeks ago. the cab's made of solid pine with full dovetails. the weber speakers have helped me alot taming the brightness of the amp. no more treble spike!

my favourite modes at the moment are fat clean and tight gain i find it nearly impossible to get the gain past 12.00

as for the guitar its the best ive ever played and i own alot of guitars. its part of a custom line a guy from melbourne is starting. mahogany with a flamed sycamore cap, SD sh2 and sh11 pickups, sperzel locking tuners, fixed bridge and a 5way fender super switch. (both pickups split).

Latest posts

Back