Stiletto slave output

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrocker

Reaction score
I picked up one of the Stiletto Deuces 2 weeks ago and I'm amazed at the sound! This is the 1st Mesa Boogie I've owned and so far I'm very happy with the amp overall.My question regards using the slave out on the back of the amp.I'm trying to find a way to run a direct line to a studio
mixer or my P.A.When I run a line out of the slave to the P.A. or mixer all I get is hum.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hopefully, your keeping a load on the head! Meaning, not disconnecting the speakers! You should be getting some sort of brittle, harsh sound through your slave output! Why does it sound like that? It is a padded signal derived from that of a speaker out signal, intended for use into another power-amp! It is not intended for use as a direct signal to a mixer or recording device, nor headphones! :?

I have kept a load on the head.Right now I'm running an old Marshall JCM 800 2 - 12 closed back speaker cabinet.I was looking for a way to run a line out to my P.A. for some extra girth.I have the P.A. speaker cabinets on either side of the room so I get a nice balanced sound at a lower volume.The only sound coming from the slave line out is hum.
If I can't use it for that I'll just keep miking the cabinet.
Thanks for your help!

Latest posts

Back